skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The easier it is to do, the harder is it to change.
- Forgiveness is not an event. It is a process.
- Take a second look … it costs you nothing.
- Influence is like a savings account. The less you use it, the more you’ve got.
- It doesn’t do any harm to smile and say “Good Morning,” even if it is raining.
- Be willing to do the little tasks; they may prove to be great.
- Always witness to and from the heart, not the head.
- Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken out loud.
- Temper is what gets most of us into trouble. Pride is what keeps us there.
- A room hung with pictures is a room hung with thoughts.