Her advice as follows:
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next smallstep.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
10. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
11. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
12. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
13. Always choose life.
14. Forgive everyone everything.
15. What other people think of you is none of your business.
16. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
17. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
18. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
19. Believe in miracles.
20. God loves you because of who you are, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
21. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
21. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
22. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
23. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
24. The best is yet to come.
25. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.