Games for Pre-Schoolers – BJ10
Available for Immediate Download !
Additional Product Information
Each of the 38 games has been created to help the teachers and parents meet curriculum needs through fun and learning.
The instructions are step-by-step easy to read and do activities!
PAPER CLIPPING IT TOGETHER;
Fine motor control and teamwork
- Two teams are selected with each child holding a large paper clip.
- Each team has five children and each child holds a piece of paper.
- At the signal, the first child races with the paper clip to clip on the piece of paper on a chair and return to the line.
- The second child clips the paper clip to the first paper clip.
- This continues until all five paper clips are clipped onto the one paper clip for the winners.