Here are a few important reasons:
– Dancing to music and making music releases stress and energy
– Music gives children a way to express their emotions
– Music makes learning fun
– Learning music teaches listening skills
– Music provides a pleasant background for regular activities
– Music helps develop children’s language skills
– Music helps develop children’s self-esteem.
– Music helps develop children’s math skills.
– Music helps stimulate children’s brain connections
– Music and movement go together
– Music makes transitions easier
– Music encourages creativity in children
– Music is a great way to teach children with special needs